10 Jun PLAN E Job Opportunity – Landscape Architect
An opportunity has arisen for a creative and talented qualified Landscape Architect to join our Subiaco studio. The successful applicant will provide an excellent contribution to our design team, with their 2-4 years industry experience.
We are seeking a self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic experienced landscape architect who has:
- A portfolio of Landscape Architecture and or Urban design work that demonstrates a creativity and attention to detail,
- Experience of working with small and medium projects from concept design through to successful completion.
- Experience working within a project team and with a variety of clients, consultants and authorities in delivering high quality outcomes”.
- Knowledge and understanding of tender and construction processes;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to effectively work with AutoCAD and Adobe Creative;
- Accredited qualification in Landscape Architecture
- Australian, ideally Western Australian, landscape experience.
PLAN E can offer you:
- A dynamic and rewarding portfolio of work to meet your aspirations;
- Continuing professional development;
- Opportunities to support our Melbourne Office
- Attractive remuneration;
- A very friendly and supportive team in an open plan office environment; and
- A full career path within the business.
How you apply…
Please send your CV and examples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can only consider those who have the right to work in Australia.